Director of Workforce Development
Orlando, FL 32801 US
- Supervise specialized placement, work services programs, the Discovery Process and all client services provided to individuals with disabilities.
- Work with Company staff and referral sources to generate appropriate referrals for the Specialized Placement, Employee Development, On-the-Job Training, VA Extended Evaluation and other third-party funded programs.
- Ensure effective communications with clients, employers, parents/care providers, social service agencies, and referral sources to coordinate services to meet participant program needs.
- Ensure client safety from hazardous or abusive conditions through the implementation of proactive procedures and thorough and timely investigations.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of CARF standards and ensure departmental compliance with all relevant CARF standards.
- Responsible for developing new employment opportunities for Company's program participants.
- Coordinate the annual survey of employers in a timely manner to determine community prevailing wages.
- Participate in the staff selection process and ensure effective training, supervision, and performance evaluation of staff.
- Ensure compliance with program and fiscal requirements of contractual funding streams.
- Ensure compliance of the Performance Measurement system and completes required paperwork in a timely, correct manner.
- Maintain open and productive relationships with staff of Company's facilities, and other work sites, as well as potential employers and referral sources, to ensure the success of consumer plans and rehabilitation activities.
- Pursue appropriate industrial subcontracts to provide work for Work Services clients.
- Manage the Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation’s REBA data system and ensures that documentation is uploaded in a correct and timely manner, including invoices for all Employment Services and OJT Benchmarks.
- Prepare invoices for Industrial Contracts in a correct and timely manner.
- Ensure reports and program documents are prepared in accordance with established agency protocols and are filed in the appropriate client case record in a timely manner.
- Master’s Degree in vocational rehabilitation, rehabilitation counseling, business administration, psychology, public administration, or related field, preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in comprehensive vocational rehabilitation programs, OMBs, business, health, and human services, including program management.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- $85,000 - $95,000
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog