60 Minorca Avenue Coral Gables, FL 33134
The purpose of the role is to assist clients in architecting, build and optimizing their use of cloud resources (public and private) as part of a balanced IT supply portfolio. As such, the successful applicants will have a wealth of exposure in projects that exploit public cloud services and be capable of engaging predominantly on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build. Position will assure stable application and integration environments, faster response times in case of errors and optimized and lower costs in application critical for business operations.
The Docker Architect is a key role within the Infrastructure business to enable our customers journey. He should have in depth knowledge of container and orchestration technologies namely docker, swarm, kubernetes and alike
The candidate should have:
- Expertise with Docker containers and orchestration platforms, including ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Swarm
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure/AWS
- Thorough background on general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, application structure (2-tier, 3-tier), Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing, etc.
- Hands on exposure to monitoring tools like Nagios, Icinga, Prometheus, Elastic stack ( ELK ), API integration
- Proven knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- A good grasp of internet and networking elements such as TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS, routing, switching, firewall etc.
- Insight into service discovery concepts and understanding of SDLC
- Should have a passion for automating everything with a sense of ownership
- Worked with bleeding edge technologies
- Lead and coordinate technical activities and create artifacts throughout project including requirements management, analysis, design with reference models, architectural best practice documents etc.
- Perform research on technology trends, developing a technology roadmap
- Introduce standards and methodologies for Automation project.
- Skilled with automating Cloud infrastructure with 1 or more years designing/automating cloud aware infrastructure and applications
- Experience of Softlayer, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace
- VMWare or Hyper V based private clouds
- Scripting & Automation knowledge/skills (PowerShell/Puppet/Chef/JSON)
- Exposure and understanding- automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Cloud provisioning and configuration technologies (Teraform, Ansible, Packer, AWS cloudformation)
- Experience of container technology the use cases and application (Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Experience with relational databases HA solutions using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Familiar with the DevOps concepts and aspects
- Experience in designing and implementing an Office 365 environment
- Overall IT experience of 13 + years is essential
- At least 3+ years of technical experience as a lead Architect in the Cloud Platform Domain.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- 8-10 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data) with a proven track-record implementing in large scale environments.
- Good hands on experience on following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, RHEL, CENTOS etc
- Design, install, configure, and maintain Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Cloud Native tools, CentOS/ Red Hat Enterprise LINUX) servers.
Good Knowledge on DevOps tools - Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet etc.
Install, configure and maintain various TCP/IP services on the UNIX/LINUX platform including: DNS (BIND), FTP, SSH, NFS, SMTP, HTTP
Good Knowledge of Docker, Linux Container and Container Orchestrations.
Assist in maintenance functions for hardware, software, networks, and documentation supported by the information technology department.
Monitor performance levels on multiple systems and recommend updates and improvements to ensure system response times are acceptable.
Provide on-call support to reported problems on a rotating basis using tools and resources available within the IT department. Work with vendors and system engineers to fix recurring problems with equipment and services.
Assist in the implementation of application systems hardware and software.
Ensure systems software is at the release level suggested by vendors.
Good hands on experience on Cloud technologies: AWS, AZURE and OpenStack, AWS Certified
Proficiency with AWS Infrastructure - VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, EFS etc
Proficiency in OpenStack Private Cloud - Ceph, Nova, Cinder etc
Design, implement and support AWS Cloud Platform - EC2, VPC, EBS, EFS, Cloud Watch etc
Experience with developing and deploying Infra as a Code Concepts using Cloud Formation templates
Prior development experience with Docker Container, Docker Swarm, Virtualization technologies - VMware/XEN
Experience in Cloud Watch, N2W backup and AWS Snapshot Capabilities
Experience in deploying HA solution using Mutli AZ and Fault tolerant AWS Service - Route 53, Cloud Front, S3, Lambda etc"
" Good hands on experience on Middle ware technologies: Kafka, Middleware technologies like - Active MQ, Rabbit MQ etc
Design, implement and support integration platform - Apache Kafka
Experience in deploying a Redundant and Scalable Kafka Cluster
Good experience in Web Stuff- Apache/NGINX/IIS and its management
Experience deploying Big Data tools - Zookeeper, Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS, Spark, etc
Experience managing real-world distributed systems in a production environment
Prior experience in other ESB tool like - Active MQ, Rabbit MQ and WMB/WMQ
- Self-driven, flexible and problem solver
- Quick learning curve
- Analytical and having an ability to quickly process information
- Very good intrapersonal skills and good team player
- Good communication skills
- Shares own expertise with others; provides guidance and support to others
- Completes own role independently or with minimum supervision/guidance in diverse environments
- Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently with colleagues and partners
- Able to work across geographies, cultures and timelines in complex and conflicting environments