ERP Workday/Kronos Analyst
303 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114 US
- Install and configure applications.
- Maintain, monitor, and patch existing applications.
- Add, modify, and audit system/user permission to applications, maintain appropriate system security levels and continually improve enterprise threat posture.
- Maintain, monitor, and audit applications configuration, backups, and jobs.
- Runs application testing on designed programs, and provides accurate, quality analyses of new program applications.
- Level 1 – No degree required, Workday experience
- Level 2 – Bachelor’s degree/Certifications, Multiple years Workday experience
- Level 3 - Bachelor’s degree/Certifications, Workday implementation experience, supervisory experience
- Agile experience preferred
- Knowledge of application design, build, configuration, administration, & troubleshooting.
- 55k-125k (depending on experience level)
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog