Engineering Project Manager
4720 Piedmont Row Drive Charlotte, NC 28210
This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university. Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management)