Entry Level Recruiter
6675 Corporate Center Parkway #315 Jacksonville, FL 32216
Who is Kavaliro?
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various careers paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes… then let’ s talk about Kavaliro!
Since its founding in 2010, Kavaliro has consistently been one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work and nominated as a Fortune 5000 fastest growing company seven years in a row. While we are passionate about growth, we are equally intentional about giving back. This is something we do through our non-for-profit organization | Kick off for Kids. www.kickoffforkidsorlando.com
Learn More about Kavaliro | https://youtu.be/hXW8af6kQFc
We are on a mission to continue our growth and as result we are hiring Entry Level Recruiters, titled Sourcing Specialists! This role provides you with a foundation of training, the support to achieve success ultimately a career path in Kavaliro. Below is a list of duties:
- Be the initial point of contact for Kavaliro to candidates who are actively and passively in the national job market.
- Use the training we provide to complete the first stage of recruiting- sourcing and screening.
- Follow best practices around phone, email and social media campaigns to consistently identify and keep in touch with valuable candidates.
- Become a Kavaliro Superstar by consistently exceeding defined quota expectations
Who are We Looking for?
- Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to Kavaliro’ s growth
- Excellent written communications and phone skills
- Competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
- Interest in professional and personal growth
- Must be willing to have FUN!
- Entrepreneurship is in our blood. You build it… we will support it!
- Competitive salary, and benefits, with no cap on earning potential
- 7 consecutive years being listed on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
- Listed as a Best Place To Work award winner annually by local business journals