1 Innovation Way, Ste B Woodland Park, CO 80863 US
- Assist the Executive Director in all responsibilities entailed in the execution of administrative and organizational objectives of the ministry as appropriate and deemed necessary by the Exec. Dir., ensuring the Exec. Dir.’s schedule runs smoothly.
- Responsible for a high level of administrative and organizational support, including confidential and strategic calendar management for the Exec. Dir., preparation for meetings, travel arrangements, employee meetings and communications, processing expenses, corporate resolutions, and subsequent correspondence in connection with Board meetings.
- Providing confidential executive support to the Exec. Dir., handles a wide range of projects, administrative and executive support related tasks, making decisions and applying discernment in confidential matters.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Conserves the Exec. Dir. time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting, and analyzing information.
- Attend meetings to record minutes; compile, transcribe and distribute minutes.
- Liaise with staff and management.
- Manage and organize files both electronic and hard copy.
- Serve as a resource for information for both the Exec. Dir. and their direct reports.
- Prepares reports through research, collecting, and analyzing information.
- Prepare action plans from meeting results and distribute them to managers.
- Prepare agendas for all Management Team Meetings.
- Make all Exec. Dir.’s travel arrangements.
- Schedule team meetings and ensure notices go out to all participants.
- Follow up on action plans to ensure completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle personal, sensitive, and confidential information discreetly.
- Able to exercise a high degree of judgment, and diplomacy, and an impeccable commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills: This role demands a high level of organization, flexibility, resourcefulness, efficiency, and a professional demeanor in the challenges represented by supporting the executive leadership team.
- Polished communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent event planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegate when necessary, and change direction quickly.
- Able to handle changing priorities, diverse day-to-day responsibilities, as well as non-routine circumstances when they arise.
- Able to exemplify professional behavior and excellence.
- Excellent writing skills, reporting skills, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Windows-based computer including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good research skills and the ability to interpret data from varied sources.
- Familiar with financial statements.
- 3+ years of experience in an Administrative Assistant position or Executive Assistant position.
- 2+ years of experience supporting management, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Minimum of Associates Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Computer training and certifications are desirable. Any course of study for Executive Assistants to Chief level positions would be ideal.
- Must accurately type 60 wpm or better.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with peers, managers, with the community, different nationalities, and a wide range of people with diverse backgrounds.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog