One MedImmune Way Gaithersburg, MD 20878
• Proven track record of sourcing executive level candidates ideally for the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry. Ideally, someone who has place Directors, VPs, or even C-Level Executives to work in the R&D or Oncology space.
• Working closely with key stakeholders (HR Lead, business managers) and internal partners (i.e. Global Talent Acquisition Lead, Talent Management, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Partners) to understand the key roles, critical skills and the current population in order to assess risk areas where the talent pipeline would need expanding to meet future global (1-3 year horizon) talent requirements.
• Ensuring engaged talent is shared and visible across all relevant business units and geographies, and that senior-level prospects are reviewed at the Senior Executive Team level.
• Building knowledge and providing insight into external talent presence (i.e. talent heat maps) to determine best approach to engage talent and steer workforce planning.
• Build extensive internal and external networks through multiple channels, including attending relevant global external meetings/conferences to meet and assess talent.
Experience with executive-level recruiting within the Pharma industry, or experience with oncology recruitment, healthcare specialty recruitment, or physician recruitment.
-Strong business acumen; proactive work ethic; strong communication skills –
Able to manage candidate relationships in a professional manner and with confidence.
-Delivery of Senior search; ability to demonstrate a steady and strong recruitment ethic
Ability to speak positively to the 360 recruitment process
-Head-hunter capability with focus on candidate relationships
-Senior stakeholder credibility and influence
Significant experience as an internal executive recruiter/talent scout or head-hunter/senior researcher/consultant
Bachelor’ s degree