Experienced Tax Associate
1470 Walnut St Ste 201 Boulder, CO 80302 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a tax assurance organization in Boulder CO, is seeking an experienced tax associate.
- Prepare and review complex U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities, including C-corporations, S corporations, and partnerships.
- Prepare and review complex U.S. and state individual income, gift, and estate tax returns.
- Complete preparation with a high degree of accuracy.
- Timely advising supervisor of progress and projected variances.
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to IRS and state agency audits, inquiries, and tax notices.
- Performing quarterly estimates and file extensions.
- Assisting in the projection of year-end filing practices.
- 0-3 years of experience in public accounting with emphasis in taxation.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level proficiency with office technology and software.
- Strong technical skills in accounting and taxation concepts, review experience a plus.
- A demonstrated level of high performance in academics and extracurricular activities.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog