Fixed Asset Accountant
5573 Kirkman Rd Orlando, FL 32819 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a Restaurant Chain in Florida seeking a Fixed Asset Accountant. This is a direct hire, full time, hybrid opportunity.
- Update/maintain the fixed asset reporting database for fixed and intangible asset additions and disposals, transfers and other changes. Prepare general ledger journal and fixed asset entries. This also includes determining the proper asset classification, depreciation life, depreciation method and proper accounting treatment for both fixed and intangible assets.
- Review and book monthly depreciation expense for all fixed assets
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for all fixed asset, intangible asset, accumulated depreciation and amortization, and assets-in-progress GL accounts.
- Assist with implementation and ongoing maintenance of purchase order and project management software modules, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's in Finance/Accounting or related field.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- MS Dynamics AX Software experience.
- 3+ years experience in Fixed Asset Accounting
- Leasehold/Rental property improvements
- Heavy Machinery/Equipment
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog