Full Stack / UI Developer
Reston Reston, VA 20190
What will help you succeed:
- Experience developing single page applications using Angular(preferred) or React.
- Experience with unit test and high code coverage using Karma and Jasmine.
- Experience with build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, Maven
- Experience with backend programming languages and development frameworks is preferred (Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API).
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Urban Code, Bamboo, Sonar).
- Experience with SCM tools (SVN, BitBucket, Git), SQL (Oracle/PostgreSQL), project management tools ( Jira, HP).
- Experience of working in Agile Environment.
- Exposure to cloud (AWS, Azure etc.) and container (Docker) technologies is a plus.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks(Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, SauceLabs) is a plus.
What you will work on:
- Work closely with engineering and product team to design and develop new features in application.
- Perform various aspect of development in an agile team as full stack developer.
- Develop new UI screen or make changes as per product requirement.
- Write backend code as needed.
- Write and execute unit test for development.
- Work with modern CI/CD tools stack to code, build, test, deploy.
- Work in team environment and collaborate with others to find solutions.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field required.