3700 South Lindbergh Blvd. Sunset Hills, MO 63127
- Independently designs, develops, tests, and implements custom applications and tools for use with ESRI ArcMap and ArcGIS server products.
- Tests and maintains custom applications and tools to ensure compatibility with ESRI product upgrades.
- Provide documentation and support for end users of ESRI ArcMap products and web clients.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of experience developing custom tools and applications for ESRI ArcMap products.
- 1+ years developing custom tools and applications for ArcGIS 10 or higher using ArcPy.
- 2+ years of experience developing applications for ArcGIS Server using the ArcGIS API for Flex.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a high incidence of changing requirements, analyze and clarify ambiguous requests/instructions, meet very aggressive deadlines, demanding work schedules, and manage large workloads required.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity to safeguard the company’ s position on confidential matters.