Global UXUI Experience Design Manager
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819 US
Kavaliro is seeking a Global UXUI Experience Design Manager for a hybrid position for one of the leading global clients located in Central Florida.
USABILITY TESTING & ACCESSIBILITY ANALYSES
- Conduct usability testing to test hypotheses of iterative design work that will transform and enhance the user experience as well as to identify design problems, uncover opportunities for improvement and learn about the target user’s behavior and preferences.
- Collect and analyze KPIs to make informed data-driven recommendations for UX/UI improvements. Use findings as a positive focal point for collaboration and product design evolution.
- Write detailed study plans including goals, hypothesis, metrics, and study approach.
- Apply the best methods to answer UX research questions.
- Be accountable for ensuring quality of usability tests.
- Consolidate test findings into a compelling insightful story to share with stakeholders.
- Have a passion for refining design solutions based on evidence, UX research methodology and results, and accessibility principles, collaborating directly with consumer insights, analytics and research teams as well as product and technology teams.
- This is a hands-on role, and the candidate will be expected to execute work and will be responsible for planning and conducting usability and accessibility tests, reviews, analysis, and documentation as part of the role.
LEADERSHIP AND COLLABORATION
- Define and conduct qualitative research, including usability studies, interviews, and more to provide insights on requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, visual and interaction design in partnership with the Global UXUI Experience Design Team, Product and Technology teams.
- Be a vocal Champion and encourage team members to deliver accessible and innovative design solutions that improve engagement, conversion and build fan loyalty across our digital platforms.
- Ensure consistent, cross-functional communication across marketing and experience teams to include IT, Business Operations, Marketing, Creative, Revenue Operations and Finance relative to key business decisions and customer engagement.
- Achieve operational excellence and superior guest experience advancements by building and sustaining a high-performing UXUI product design team to achieve and exceed goals and objectives.
- Coach team members in user research methodology and accessibility principles—particularly those less-experienced in research disciplines.
- Develop and conduct usability testing strategies and activities that support the Global Experience Design vision and strategies across the consumer journey with a focus on identifying customer challenges to help improve the user experience.
- Partner on development of end-to-end experiences and enhancements across all customer touch points and channels in partnership with a cross functional team.
- Conduct usability tests and heuristic reviews, competitive research, and assess end-to-end business processes and practices to identify and implement enhancements that improve customer satisfaction in effort to deepen loyalty and trust with our guests.
- Share insights and recommend solutions for key business decisions with and through the organization to enable alignment and collaboration as new products or enhancements roll out.
- Ensure that the designed practices, annual product and consumer targets, and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met based on the experiences delivered. In addition, be responsible for profit and loss as well as operational profitability of the product as influenced by the consumer’s reception and experience.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree is required. Undergraduate degree in User Experience, Experience Design, Human Factors, Psychology, UX Research, Human Centered Interaction and/or Interaction Design is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated leadership in user research and usability testing for digital experiences. IA, UX, or CD in a progressive technology enablement, innovation, or marketing organization
- 2+ years’ experience as a Senior UX Researcher or Senior Designer developing digital interactive products or experiences.
- Accessibility certification and experience preferred
- Experience with immersive technologies, ecommerce sites in the travel and hospitality sector, rewards/engagement and loyalty programs are a plus. Must present a portfolio of work that includes usability research case studies and demonstrate strong UX and interaction design excellence
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog