6900 Kingspointe Parkway Orlando, FL 32819 US
Kavaliro is a dynamic and innovative [industry] company, and we're on the lookout for a talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team. As a Graphic Designer at, you'll have the opportunity to contribute your skills to exciting projects and help bring our brand to life.
- Conceptualize and design visually appealing and effective graphics for a variety of projects, including print and digital media.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
Adobe Creative Suite Mastery:
- Utilize expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, to produce high-quality designs.
- Stay updated on industry trends and design tools to enhance creative output.
- Professional knowledge and use of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder for video editing and production.
- Ability to create engaging multimedia content that aligns with the company's visual identity.
- Experience with HTML to design and optimize graphics for web platforms.
- Collaborate with web developers to ensure seamless integration of design elements.
Motion Graphics and Animation (Preferred):
- Experience with motion graphics or animation is a plus.
- Bring static designs to life through dynamic and engaging motion graphics when applicable.
- Ensure consistency in design elements and adherence to brand guidelines across all materials.
- Contribute to the evolution and maintenance of the company's visual identity.
- Four years related degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 4-6 years of related professional experience in graphic design.
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Professional knowledge and use of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder preferred.
- Experience with HTML and motion graphics or animation is a plus.
- A professional portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects is required for consideration.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog