2685 Flightline Ave Sanford, FL 32773
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with HR Generalist, Talent Acquisition Specialist, and Head of HR to ensure all objectives are accomplished and deadlines are met on assigned projects.
- Responsible for New Hire/Termination data entry into all HR systems i.e. MISA, SAP, and Halogen
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and terminating employee files, I-9 Verification/files, and medical files.
- Responsible for completing the monthly headcount report
- Responsible for monthly Blackboard list for Security
- Responsible for Monthly CTS Metrics report
- Responsible for updating Pilot Placement Database and provide monthly reports to Head of HR
- Responds to all PRIA requests from Airlines
- Perform pre-employment reference checks
- Assist with new employee orientation as needed
- Handles application intake and enters into data base
- Track all employee anniversary dates, order anniversary gifts and notify HR Generalist and Head of HR of milestone anniversaries
- Responsible for Standardization Graduation set up
- Assists with general Human Resources questions
- Assist with employee appreciation events
- Act as back up to the HR department to answer general questions, conduct and schedule interviews, onboarding, exit interviews, and other HR functions as required
- Responsible for tracking employee training to include but not limited to Ethics and EHS
- Responsible for publishing Employee Directory
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years Human Resources experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced high stress environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees