2685 Flightline Ave Sanford, FL 32773
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in administering various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of local personnel policies and procedures;
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts
- Produces and publishes annual reports such as; EEO-1 report.
- Maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO and DOL regulations.
- Administer all FMLA, and general leave of absences, making sure all proper paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Maintains Human Resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Assist with employee appreciation initiatives
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience required
- Must currently be and continue to stay up-to-date on all laws applicable to business.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced high stressed environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and have high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels