HR Manager Recruiter
2301 Maitland Center Parkway Suite 160 Maitland, FL 32751 US
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for creating, updating, and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities. This individual will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including employee onboarding, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices, and handles insurance.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, retention, and succession planning.
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field preferred
- SHRM certification preferred
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to oversee the HR department and work with all employees within the company
- Project and time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Proven expertise solving problems
- Budget management skills
- Knowledge of computers to perform necessary tasks with common office and HR programs
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog