6435 Colorado blvd Commerce city, CO 80022
Kavaliro is seeking an HRMS Analyst to Join a valued client local to Commerce City, CO. The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRMS function. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- The HRMS Analyst acts as the liaison between the assigned internal/external client groups(s) (i.e. Business Leaders, HR Leadership, Field HR Representatives, Functional Leaders, Third Party Vendors, etc.) and IT technical Team.
- Primary responsibilities are to translate business needs into functional specifications and assist in the technical requirements to implement solutions to support activities related to project work plans.
- Competent to work at a technical level and able to think strategically in most phases of system analysis and needs while considering the business implications of the application and technology to the current and future business environment.
- Provide input and support on HCM applications (i.e. BSLN, BSTS) and Global HR DataMart design strategy.
- Help implement and support strategic polices that ensure the accuracy and integrity of HR Data.
- Researches new techniques in the development of systems and maintain knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to Human Capital Management applications (HRMS).
- Experience in report writing, querying (SQL), and strong data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of system development and vendor Integrations.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and management.
- Experience with DataMart designs, implementation and ongoing support and enhancements.
- Advanced-level of ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot HR technologies.
- Strong knowledge of global HR processes and legal requirements.
- Strong MS Office skills particularly in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Preferably working knowledge of MS Projects, or other PM software applications.
Education & Experience:
- Three to five years’ experience implementing and/or supporting large ERP applications such as UltiPro, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or SAP in multiple countries.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with other Human Capital Management tools (including performance management/goal setting tools, learning management systems, applicant tracking, compensation planning tools, etc.).