5260 Western Ave Chevy Chase, MD 20815
• Develop, test, implement and maintain automated ETL operations for a variety of data sources and data marts.
• Create and execute test plans. Document assumptions, methodologies and validation techniques.
• Handle on call responsibilities and provide production support and maintenance.
• Participate in 24x7 on call support for key processes and data flows. At least 3 years of experience as a Big Data Developer
• Experience with manipulating and transforming data
• Some experience on Spark core and Spark SQL
• At least 2 years of experience on Hadoop Eco System (MapReduce, Oozie, Hive and Pig)
• At least 2 years of experience on core Java or Scala
• Exposure with noSQL databases, such as HBase or Cassandra or MongoDB Other Skills
• Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Dimensional Modeling
• Experience with an ETL/ELT tool such as Ab Initio, Talend, or SSIS.
• Experience with Data Quality
• Experience with Performance optimization
• Familiarity with Agile development