Washington Washington, DC 20000
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a IT Helpdesk Lead / PM to assists the User Services Manager in providing direction and assistance to the Help Desk Team while ensuring they are providing outstanding customer support. This person will handle escalation issues and answer complex questions that may arise.
What will help you succeed:
- ITIL Certified
- Demonstrates ability to stay current with evolving IT technology, e.g., Endpoint management tools (e.g., LANDesk, Casper, SmartDeploy, etc.), network and wireless connectivity, latest software releases, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to measure effectiveness of customer service and make adjustments in service to increase user satisfaction.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with little direction.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Apple office automation environments (hardware, software and tools) and evolving trends.
- Expertise of ServiceNow ticketing system for tracking and resolving both incidents and requests opened by user calls.
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting OA systems in user organizations
What you will work on:
- Customer Service - Works with clients and customers (this includes any individuals who use or receive the services or products that TTS offers, including the general public and individuals who work at the Gallery) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Oral Communication - Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making - Recognizes the importance of positive outcomes to various types of situations and exhibits the ability to identify problem situations and move to the proper decision quickly.
- Attention to Detail - Is thorough when performing work and meticulous about attending to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree or ten (10) years' work experience in related field
Clearance / Certification Required:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- One or more certifications in the IT field (A+, ITIL, etc.) are preferred
- Physical Demands:
- The work is typical of that found in a normal Help Desk environment. It will be sedentary for parts of the day but may also include walking to meetings and to parts of the worksite to resolve user issues that occur throughout the day.
- The ability to produce superior performance under constant pressure and deadlines is essential. The ability to work in a non-confrontational manner with users that may be highly frustrated and to handle the stress that comes from this interaction is essential.