Helpdesk Technician III
6080 Tennyson ParkwayÂ Suite 500 Plano, TX 75024 US
As a Helpdesk Technician, you will be responsible for managing internal request tickets in a timely manner while also ensuring a white-glove service experience for our end users, working to continuously seek out opportunities to improve the end user experience.
This may include sourcing new technology when appropriate, periodically revisiting established processes to evaluate overall effectiveness and ease of use and/or changing product configurations.
Responsibilities for Helpdesk Technician:
- Manage Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer issues via Slack, email, and ticketing systems.
- Inventory purchasing and management via Kandji, Apple, and other solutions.
- Manage and improve onboarding and offboarding workflows
- Draft, refine, and implement documentation for Helpdesk processes.
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software.
- Become the final escalation point for troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Helpdesk environment or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience administering Google Workspace, Okta, Atlassian, Slack, Apple devices, and Kandji
- Possesses critical thinking and root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and adjust task focus as needed
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and managing macOS and Windows environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with basic network implementation skills and troubleshooting using current LAN/WAN topologies, protocols
- Highly organized and detail oriented to keep Helpdesk ticketing in order
- First touchpoint for Helpdesk requests:
- Helpdesk ticketing
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and service requests
- New user laptop and desk setup
- Helpdesk documentation for repeat incidents
- Shipping equipment to remote locations
- Identifying areas of improvement within Helpdesk process, suggesting and researching potential solutions
- IT Storage management
- Hardware repair, maintenance, and turnaround
- Hardware purchasing
- Device Management
- Network troubleshooting and management
- Meet Room Management
- Jira Project Management
- Okta/Google User Creation
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Okta Workflow curation and management
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog