1 Lake Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80906 US
This position should be able to work independently on tasks and within a team for larger projects and implementations. The applicant should have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Applicants should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with highly engaged leadership and peers. The IT Analyst will participate in Risk Committee and Change Advisory Board meetings, and has direct influence in technology changes that affect the company. This position has a key role in the future direction of company technology and should keep up with current and emerging trends.
- Technology contract management including analysis of contract terms, compliance driven language, and addendum inclusions.
- Maintain a technology vendor inventory ensuring all onboarding and risk assessment requirements are achieved and maintained.
- Maintain quarterly, bi-annually, and annual compliance and reporting requirements.
- Ensure timely reporting of incidents in our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solution.
- Inventory and track all IT partner relations.
- Creating purchase requisitions, reviewing, processing, and tracking invoice expenditures, and reconciling monthly financials.
- Create and administer memos, letters, reports, and presentations for delivery to internal and/or external customers.
- Create and administer Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policy documents for delivery to internal and/or external customers.
- Assist with time-sensitive administrative support to IT, including managing and maintaining complex calendar schedules for IT senior leadership.
- Responsible for management and efficient execution of key meetings, including scheduling, preparing, and distributing agendas, coordinating meeting room logistics and arranging for supplies or materials, ensuring documentation and distribution of meeting minutes and tracking of action items to ensure completion of tasks.
- Manage par levels and procurement of office equipment, supplies and materials.
- Serve as project management support and administration for department projects.
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned.
- 4+ years working in a high-level administration or project management capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert Level Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) including experience with SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Proficient in records management principles and practices, basic bookkeeping and budgeting principles, purchasing practices and procedures, and proficiency with managing complex calendars and scheduling high-volume meetings is highly desired for this role.
- Expert at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative, being action-oriented and remaining composed under pressure, maintaining confidentiality, and communicating and sharing information effectively and appropriately.
- Capable of using critical thinking skills and creativity to effectively resolve issues and complete tasks timely and accurately.
- Able to leverage strong attention to detail and sound decision-making ability to ensure seamless team and departmental operations, and use of strong interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer service to The Broadmoor’s internal and external customers.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog