IT Business Analyst
1 Innovation Way, Ste B Woodland Park, CO 80863 US
- Build strong interdepartmental relationships to facilitate open communication.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement.
- Assist stakeholders in defining root issues, solution proposals, benefits, risks, and interdependencies.
- Works closely with project managers and IT Leadership in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs in collaboration with management.
- Recommends information technology project plans, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; and anticipating requirements.
- Promotes the alignment of IT Department technical knowledge with business unit objectives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; and establishing personal networks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Adept at creating and conducting presentations for all levels of employees and management.
- Contributes to a team effort to assist the Director of Business Relations Management and department with other duties as needed.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Assess change proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Experience or knowledge of working with Agile Software Development practices.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Certifications in Business Analysis or commensurate experience.
- Familiar with tools such as Monday.com.
- Comfortable with the use of and ability to learn new digital technologies and media tactics.
- Detail-minded with exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven working experience in business analysis/project management in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development planning and web technologies.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog