3320 Mesa Road Colorado Springs, CO 80904 US
- The IT Director will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Strong leadership, conflict resolution and strategic-thinking skills.
- Able to prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operation.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a passion for service.
- Serve as a role model for others by demonstrating appropriate business conduct and ethical principles.
- The ability to recommend new applications as requested by hotel leadership to streamline business processes and improve workflow.
- Able to negotiate computer and data communications contracts to ensure compliance with their requirements.
- Implement technology "best practices" for all end users.
- Establish product lifecycle management for hardware/software and 10-year capital planning for technology.
- Expertise in preparing IT operating budgets, IT capital budgets, and able to discuss and present a business case for all IT expenses.
- This position requires an enthusiastic, passionate, dynamic and self-motivated individual who is able to deliver ever-improving results, achieving goals and objectives.
- 5+ of experience in a related IT position with a hospitality/ lodging company
- University degree with a Major in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of network and wireless technologies
- Experience in Project Management, hospitality applications, PMS, HSIA, POS, etc.
- Desirable Microsoft, Ruckus, or HP Certifications, strong network-building, and trouble-shooting skills, including Microsoft Operating Systems, Mac Operating Systems and applications-
- Strong business, resources, and project planning experience.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog