IT Engineer - SCCM Packager
Reston Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro has an immediate need for an IT Engineer – SCCM Packager to to plan and execute software engineering development projects, utilizing advanced software and hardware engineering principles, software architecture, as well as various standards such as CCITT, OBF, ISO. Uses both hardware and software engineering expertise to apply theoretical principles and methodologies to accomplish complex software engineering assignments.
What will help you succeed:
- SCCM packaging experience
- Proficiency in VBScript or Power Shell
- Strong Windows 10 environment experience
- Previous FV platform experience
What you will work on:
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment to the specifications of the business.
- Maintain software applications and operating systems through regular maintenance.
- Maintain configuration and support documentation.
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Supervise the administration of systems and servers to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Maintain multi-site network operations, software applications, operating systems through regular maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of hardware, software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
- Packaging applications using Flexera Admin Studio, SCCM9 Systems Center Configuration Manager) and JAMF
- Configuration of Patch Management using Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and Microsoft WSUS
- Maintenance of ticket SLA' s for responding to End User requests promptly
- Provide daily support for Microsoft Windows and MacOS
- This position will provide 24/7 coverage for Desktop Software Packaging Services
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Broad knowledge of IT Systems engineering.
- Experience with system capacity and planning, as well as functional configuration and audit.
- Experience with system planning and capacity tools and analyses.