IT Manager- Secret Clearance Required
Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Job Duties include:
• Ensure the IS networks/systems are fully operational, in compliance with IA and cybersecurity requirements, and available for scheduled rotational support missions.
• Manage the Post Production Software Support (PPSS) effort for designated IS software.
• Ensure accurate, timely and complete entries and reports into the AWARE Management Information System (MIS).
• Ensures cybersecurity requirements and controls are correctly executed.
• Ensure the Help Desk accomplishes all functions of receiving and resolving trouble calls in a timely manner.
• Provide functional direction for lower level workgroup supervisors.
• Identify and analyze potential life cycle sustainment issues, assess impacts, and propose solutions.
• Track contract performance, schedule, and cost status and deliverables. Analyze metrics to formulate improvement plans.
• Exercise appropriate administrative supervision over staff including time reporting, hiring, salary actions, appraisals, training, safety, and similar personnel actions.
• Develop personnel requirements; assign and schedule personnel; screen and hire new employees IAW company policy.
• Develop, create and present oral and written technical presentations to management and/or client.
B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline.
• 6 years’ past experience with networked instrumentation and information systems used in a military training environment.
• Past work experience with the NTC-IS is desired.
• Must be proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint.
• Must be familiar with national/state OSHA regulations, local EPA regulations, and HAZMAT processing for Fort Irwin.
• Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
• US citizen for clearance requirement.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) and be allowed access to the Government Instrumentation System network.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’ s license and post driving privileges.
• CompTIA Security+ certificate is a plus.
• Must have strong leadership and workgroup management skills, and demonstrable success in managing workgroups related to Information Technology and/or Instrumentation Systems.