IT Operations Engineering Manager
1 Innovation Way, Ste B Woodland Park, CO 80863 US
- Manage IT systems, initiatives, and operations
- Manage and monitor IT projects and activities related to IT systems in a timely manner and provide periodic progress reports to the Director of IT Operations
- Meet regularly with senior IT staff, departments, and Network Systems staff to define, develop, and review goals, initiatives, and challenges regarding IT systems.
- Responsible for managing the IT Operations engineering staff; including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline, and development of staff
- Responsible for defining, reviewing, and maintaining technology budget, purchases, inventory, and hardware/software replacement cycles in relation to IT systems
- Review and maintain data protection and emergency recovery plans related to systems
- Manage the development and documentation of IT Systems policies, procedures, workflows (SLAs) and standardizations
- Other tasks as needed
- 5+ years combined experience in technical engineering, process development and technical operations and management
- Proven problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Requires working knowledge of current technology needs within a large ministry organization
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Strong background in O365, and Azure
- CompTIA Project+ preferred
- Excellent collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining detailed system designs and documentation
- 3+ years of experience in technical troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Proven process improvement and documentation skills
- Good understanding of network topologies, DNS, DHCP, Windows and Mac environments
- IT Department structure and planning experience within a multi-site international organization as it relates to defining and providing organizational solutions
- Ability to understand complex hardware and software systems and workflows
- Outstanding Project Management, documentation, follow-through, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain and organize broadcast program libraries in accordance with ministry and industry standards
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog