IT Project Coordinator
1901 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Coordination of the IT resources' work effort (setting up meetings, sending meeting notes, communicate weekly status, manage a risk register and communicate weekly risk status, be the point person for understanding IT resource needs - whether personnel or infrastructure, creating and communicating ARB information, creating and keeping the project plan document up to date)
- Creating IT work effort project schedule by working with the various IT stakeholders.
- Incorporating IT schedule into the overall business schedule. Communicating all things IT to the business project manager and work with him on risk, cost and quality of the project.
- Good communication and organization skills. Good team player.
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities in a diligent and calm manner.
- Very good engineering/technical/analytical skills. It would help if the candidate is from an engineering/technical background.
- Working with vendors and holding them accountable while they have managed projects is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- 4 years of IT Project Scheduling experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project.
- Ideally St. Louis-based.
- Bachelor' s degree required.
- Experienced with IT Vendor Management preferred.