IT Project Manager
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- This position will provide lead support for the Transmission projects within Operational Excellence. The Transmission Operational Excellence organization provides support to all of Transmission (6 states, 5 operating regions, 3000+ substations) which includes the functions of Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Vegetation, Work Management, etc.
- This Project Manager is responsible for creating a detailed project plan, leading and managing the business implementation of complex technical solutions around Maximo compatible units and operational asset automation. This project has many interdependencies and stakeholder groups. This project manager will coordinate across one or more Transmission operating regions and functions to ensure successful project implementation in the Maximo space. This project manager will work closely with Corporate IT teams. This will involve solving complex problems, managing work plans and providing leadership to others.
- Minimum of 9 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Proficient in project management principles.
- Masters - business (MBA), project management, or equivalent. Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager II may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in statistics, physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or management of information systems