IT Security Analyst Specialist
2121 South Price Road Chandler, AZ 85286 US
IT Security Specialist
IT Security Analyst Specialist, will work closely with the Cyber Security Engineer and Cyber Security Analyst in managing the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment.
The primary responsibility will be to work with a team of Analyst to monitor Digital Certificates to ensure they are issued when requested and renewed prior to their expiration date.
• Work with PKI Engineering, Cyber Security, & Application Support teams in obtaining data from specific source repositories (e.g. Venafi, Qualys, Nexpose, ServiceNow) used to determine ownership of a host or piece of equipment where a cert has been discovered from a scan or agents. • Assist with the management of soon to expire certificate queue and Certificate Vulnerability remediation project
• CPS, DR plans, HSM integrations, Monitoring plans, Audit plans, etc. Requirements:
• Knowledge of information storing systems (Confluence, SharePoint)
• Understanding of Change Management Processes
• Basic understating of Data Protection topics and Cryptography.
• 5+yrs of experience with certificate management
• Experience with Venafi
• Experience with creating, cutting, and deploying certificates
• Basic certificate security standard understanding
• Basic understanding of IPv4 and IPv6
• Knowledge of Agile and JIRA desirable
• Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.
Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog