IT Support Specialist
Reston Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro has an immediate need for an IT Support Specialist to provide support for complex applications by creating and developing software solutions to application errors reported. The IT Support Specialist provides end-user support, which may include: providing systems administration assistance, coordinating stakeholder discussions, updating user documentation or conducting training.
specializing resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
What will help you succeed:
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Call Manager, 2nd Nature and Jabber
- Prior end-user, onsite voice/voicemail/video/collaborative services support experience.
- Excellent customer service support experience working with large (1000+) end user base.
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment
- Willingness to travel within the DC metro area (1-2 times per week)
What you will work on:
- Provision access to users.
- Address security issues such as ID and Password.
- Log, escalate and follow-up on interactions as needed.
- Establish policies and standard operating procedures to enable consistent and repeatable execution
- Enables environment sustainability through technology training and development of user guides, knowledge artifacts and automation
- Perform emergency setup and configuration for customers.
- Provide training to customers in routine program operation.
- Monitor the system for errors, bug, and potential performance enhancements.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems raised by external customers via phone, web chat, email, and fax.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer programming or equivalent training required