IT Systems Engineer
6080 Tennyson Parkway Suite 500 Plano, TX 75024 US
In addition the system engineer will also be addressing helpdesk tickets as they come in, to support our employees in the Plano office.
All our applications are cloud based IT applications, so we prefer someone who has worked in cloud based IT applications and is able to provide general help desk and service desk support. We are also a mixed environment of Windows and Mac machines.
Other functions include analyze, install, modify and support operating systems,
databases, and utilities software.
Responsibilities for IT Systems Engineer:
- Deploy and manage business critical applications in support of the company IT services catalog. Experience with Okta workflows, Freshworks, Paylocity, Google Workspaces is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Mac, Windows, PowerShell, InTune and Kandji (MDM).
- Collaborate with engineering and security teams to coordinate on IT policies
- Develop and maintain documentation for supported applications, processes, and training material to internal employees and IT staff
- Work with Security, PeopleOps and Business Operations to develop automated onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Develop tooling and processes to facilitate end-user asset management, provisioning and tracking
- Support our distributed employees and contractors in day-to-day access requests, Helpdesk tickets, and user on-boarding/off-boarding.
- Coordinate, diagnoses and troubleshoot incoming employee IT queries. Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services
- Ensure all IT related issues/requests are properly logged in the ticket system. Provide timely resolution of problems or escalations.
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with internal teams to drive initiatives
- Plan and implement systems automation and integrations as required for better efficiency
- Assist in ongoing evaluation and management of major vendor relationships and outsourcing arrangements
- Develop system-monitoring and support automation to enhance and scale the quality of support.
- 4+ years of experience administering and integrating SaaS applications like
- Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Paylocity, Salesforce, Talkdesk.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience developing automation workflow solutions
- using SaaS workflow frameworks and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in IT in a high growth Software as a service (SaaS)
- Experience with MDM solutions to configure and manage endpoints including
- Intune (for Windows) and Kandji (for Mac).
- Experience managing helpdesk function for small to mid-sized companies.
- Experience with SaaS integrations and Freshworks, JIRA ITIL Service Desk
- Experience deploying and managing OKTA or other identity and access
- management platforms.
- Experience in one of the following scripting languages - such as bash, PowerShell, python.
- Hands-on experience supporting Windows and Mac
- Developing automation workflows and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog