526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- May be responsible for developing communications and training materials with guidance and input from a project team.
- Collaborate with project teams to transform existing design documents into training and communication materials
- May develop (design and format) effective training materials, reference materials, job aids, and awareness communications utilizing established methodologies.
- Utilize approved tools, methods, processes, and technologies to complete project deliverables.
- Complete assigned deliverables on time with a high-level of quality.
- Communicate progress and concerns in a timely manner.
- May contribute to development and maintenance of project work plans.
- Facilitate meetings with the Project Teams to review training and communication materials.
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis for key training programs and courses
- Design and Development of eLearning and Instructor-led courses
- Using adult learning theories and to design and develop effective, efficient and engaging training for instructor led courses to include lesson plans, instructor guides, participant guides (if applicable).
- Responsible for developing training courses using the ISD process and applied adult learning theory.
- Must be proficient at conducting thorough needs analysis, in order to collaborate with project teams to conduct in-depth analysis of regulations, programs, archival data and performance trends.
- Incorporate evaluative measures and methodologies into course designs (Kirkpatrick, Phillips, Blooms taxonomy).
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience with design/development technologies such as Articulate Storyline, SharePoint, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. desired