2600 Challenger Parkway Suite 200 Orlando, FL 32826
- Experience administering a learning management system is required.
- BA/BS in related field and 5+ years direct ISD experience, or MA/MS in related field and 3+ year direct ISD experience, or PhD in related field and 1+ year direct ISD experience.
- Will substitute 9+ years of specialized experience in the development of computer based training instructions and services in lieu of a degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in development of CBT instruction and services.
- Experience working with military personnel.
- Functional experience of Adobe Captivate is required.
- Background in graphics is required.
- Background in programming is preferred.
- Experience with HTML 5 web language is also required .
- Experience using established methodologies in all stages of the instructional design process, including needs assessment, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
QUALIFICATIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and have the following qualifications including but not limited to:
- Current/Active Secret Security Clearance is required
- Superior time management, organizational and communication skills
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Strong quality assurance/editing skills.