6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32887
- Research, write, edit, and proofread, content within time frames established and within the scope of his/her technical ability under close supervision.
- Understand the timeshare business and marketing best practices.
- Understand the audience and scope of the project.
- Participate in work sessions with corporate and field stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information.
- Recommend proposed functional and process solutions to supervisors.
- Create, edit, and maintain defined portions of content for different audiences and purposes.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects which have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables dates.
- Planning, coordinating and organizing – capacity to manage own workflow, competing priorities and take responsibility for the quality of individual work.
- 3 years writing and advanced knowledge and/or experience in corporate communications, creative services or at an agency. Sales or Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Curriculum design experience a must
- Heavy writing required.
- Experience starting new training program is a plus.
- Experience developing curriculum/content for sales is a huge plus
- Must be able to interpret and translate product-based information into crisp, compelling communication messages focused on marketing, training and development.
- Must have the ability to write for multiple media, including online/digital, mobile/social and print thorough understanding of communication principles, practices, platforms and technologies
- Exceptional written English composition skills.
- Ability to take information from a subject matter expert or technical source document and create clear, easy to understand training materials or marketing support tools.
- Demonstrated success partnering, interacting with and influencing department leadership and other key business partners.
- Capable of understanding multiple audiences and able to develop content focused on specific audience needs.
- Advanced knowledge of AP Style
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point