JUint QA Tester
Brannan St. San Fransisco, CA 94103
Quality Assurance Analyst
Kavaliro is seeking Quality Assurance Professionals local to the Bay Area. The QA Analysts will assist in our client’ s quality assurance efforts to ensure optimal customer experience across all platforms. These individuals should have a strong product sense and excellent communication skills.
An ideal candidate will possess the following character traits:
- Self-driven, proactive and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical, organized, and process/detail oriented
- Acts as a collaborative team player
- Proficiency in executing QA tests in the Java framework. Including building JUnit test units, in addition to reviewing them.
- Writing unit test in JUnit for existing code.
- Thorough understanding of Java restful API testing.
- Must have experience with Backend API testcases in JUnit, not just frontend/UI JUnit testcases.
- Experience with Postman a plus (+).
- Experience with Git, GitHub or other source control tools.
- Use java automated framework to test API integration.
- Testing connectivity of end to end integration at the service layers.
- Ability to perform both Manual and Automation testing at the System and Application level.
- Previous execution of Mobile Testing.
- Experience with Cloud based testing (i.e. AWS, Azure)
- Recent automation experience (Selenium, Python, Ruby, or Java)
Location - San Francisco