Journeyman Management Analyst
9301 NW 33rd St. Doral, FL 33172 US
ServiceNow Business Process Analyst
- Job Description Summary
Provides support to the Southern Command’s (SOUTHCOM) Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES) Program. Kavaliro, in conjunction with our partners, delivers technical and IT management support services to USSOUTHCOM with the implementation of the ServiceNow Platform. In this role you will be working with a team comprised of ServiceNow Developers, Engineers, Project Mangers, and other Business Process Analysts. This position is an on-site position, working primarily USSOUTHCOM Headquarters in Doral, Florida.
- Job Description
- Plans and designs complex business solutions and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews.
- Analyzes and documents complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties (mainly the development team and the business owners).
- Coordinates, facilitates, and leads meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify intent of change is carried through the entire project.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and workflows based on the information collected in the work steam sessions and interviews
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; conducts/monitors/oversees/documents the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- May train other team members, new team members, as needed.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
- Able to create workflows in Microsoft Visio
- Strong analysis and problem solving experience (requirements analysis, documentation)
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills (such as MS Word, Excel, and/or databases)
- U.S. Citizenship for Secret Clearance
- Basic understanding of the ServiceNow Platform and customization vs. configuration
- Defense Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF) is a plus
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members Strong communication skills (written and oral). There is a lot of technical documentation so good English communication skills are required.
- Good presentation skills to present to management and project teams
- Ability to work efficiently in a virtual team environment
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog