Jr. Project Coordinator - finance/banking
9943 Jonas Salk Dr.,Apt. 310 Riverview, FL 33578
Jr. Project Coordinator- Finance/Banking
This candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting financial institutions upgrade activities associated with EFT processing. This individual will work in an application which offers support and implementations to existing ATM terminal and card clients.
To provide an overall project management role for the EFT ATM and Card transaction switch migrations. The Jr Project Coordinator will be responsible for the relationship from project initiation to the support transition. During the implementation process, this role is responsible for tracking tasks related to the project, requesting application changes, as well as client support throughout the upgrade process.
This is a client facing role, and requires strong communication skills and prior experience in a client facing role. Attention to detail will also be important.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience
- Connex and network knowledge desired.
- College degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Client facing role, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be able to perform each essential duty, with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting or working within a Debit Card and ATM processing environment is a plus
- Banking/Financial backgroud is a plus
Ability to work Monday-Friday from 8: 00 AM to 5: 00 PM (some off hours such as early Monday mornings starting around 1 a.m. when the team has conversions