Junior Python/AWS Developer
Herndon Herndon, VA 20170
Kavaliro is looking for a self-motivated Junior Python AWS Developer.
Should be able to work in a fast paced environment and high performing team. Should be able to work on distributed applications which handle a large amount of data.
- Write production quality and thoroughly tested code
- Scripting and automation using shell, Python, etc
- Design new software applications, and customize and support existing applications
- Work on proof-of-concept applications and conduct exploratory experiments with new technology
- Build prototypes for new system components
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications meet technical requirements
- Support the rollout of software releases
- Diagnose performance issues both in the lab and in production, and propose and implement code improvements
- Ability to read and interpret standards documents and specifications.
- Boto/Boto3, Django
- Amazon Web Services
- Rest Web Services
- 3-4 years of experience with Python development and AWS services
- Proficiency with Python-AWS application development and migration.
- Proficiency in Boto/Boto3
- Proficiency with AWS Technologies like (e.g. EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, ELB, Lambda, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, SNS, SQS)
- Experience with AWS CLI
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficiency with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML
- Experience with Source Control: Git Hub
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Jenkins etc
- Experience with at least one RDMS and SQL: Oracle, PostgreSql
- Experience with Agile/Iterative development and full SDLC development
- Experience with tools like Toad, Oracle SQL
- Good to know No-Sql databases