Lead DataCenter Engineer with TS/SCI Poly
asdf Bethesda, MD 20814
Kavaliro is looking for a Lead Data Center Engineer with a TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance to work with our direct client in a permanent position. You will manage and lead a team responsible for building and managing the infrastructure to support a NextGen cloud based system that will ultimately provide Data Analytics as a Service (DAAS) capabilities.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
- Technical liaison for data center operations
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Support weekly program SCRUM meetings with various teams to ensure infrastructure requirements and deliverables are met.
- On demand environment provisioning including delivery of systems with an Infrastructure as Code approach as part of the overall CI/CD solution.
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, or a closely related discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification.
- An active and valid TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance.
- Experience within a data center environment in the areas of Systems Architecture, Systems Implementation and Deployment, Systems Integration, and Automation.
- Understanding of provisioning, maintaining, and decommissioning, virtual machine configurations.
- Experience with planning installing, configuring, and testing, hardware OS software configurations supporting virtual machines.
- Virtualization and container platform experience.
- Linux, shell scripting, networking, storage and release management.
- Understanding of deploying and configuring physical, virtual, and cloud-based computing resources.
- Experience with hierarchical resource managers (e.g. Apache), software containers, software container orchestration engines (Kubernetes and Marathon), virtual machines, remote desktops, and VPN.