Lead/Sr. DevSecOps Engineer - TS/SCI Required
1950 East Imperial Highway El Segundo, CA 90245 US
Our Client is seeking a Lead/Sr. DevSecOps Engineer - TS/SCI to support a Defense and Security Program based out of El Segundo, CA.
- Leads activities to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
- Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Works under minimal direction.
- Performing software tools and environment activities, including installation and configuration of an integrated software engineering environment based upon the DevSecOps framework.
- Designs and develops automation and integrated deployment processes and aids in software build and releases activities.
- Performs technical support for the program and assists in satisfaction of Application Security, IT, and customer security directives and requirements ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Manages software dependencies including evaluation, acquisition & licensing, integration, and maintenance for software used by developers to execute the program.
- Assists software teams and IT with server upgrades/patches, database support, and setup of virtual environments. Supports operating system, infrastructure, and platform hardening.
- TS/SCI REQUIRED
- Must possess bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer engineering or related engineering discipline
- Experience in Software Development, Integration, or other IT related projects
- Proficient with a variety of software development languages, tools and techniques
- Experience with DevSecOps tools and techniques
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts and tools (Jenkins, JIRA, Gitlab, etc)
- Experience with configuration management and deployment (Ansible, etc)
- Experience with software containerization and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in build automation (Gradle)
- Experience in the Agile software development environment
- Maintains a Security+ or equivalent certification
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog