Legal Administrative Assistant
6441 E Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL 32807
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
• Three to five years of strong administrative work experience required.
• Notary Public license preferred, but can be obtained after employment.
• Bilingual skills required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; ability to maintain Outlook calendar and schedule appointments appropriately.
• Ability to learn the CLIO program (law firm software for managing workloads and organizing information and files).
• Must possess skills in office processes and secretarial responsibilities to manage diverse workload. Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and pay attention to details.
• Ability to handle multi-functional copier, including scans and faxes. Ability to operate a multi-line reception desk phone.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
• Must possess excellent receptionist skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner whether by phone, email or in person.
• Must possess a high level of integrity and interpersonal skills