Linux Systems Administrator (RHEL)
- phoenix, AZ 85034
Sr. LINUX Systems Administrator (RHEL)
This role is for a Senior LINUX Systems Administrator that has as strong Linux background with 7+ years of RHEL experience. Need to be comfortable working in an enterprise level environment. Good documentation skills are also a huge plus. Deploy release of new technologies as well as design, install, configure, maintain and integrate system testing performance of PC/server operating systems, related utilities and hardware. Additional OS and work experience in AIX and/or Solaris is desired. Experience migrating other UNIX flavors to Linux is desired.
7+ years of RHEL Linux systems administration
Additional OS and work experience in AIX and/or Solaris is desired. Experience migrating other UNIX flavors to Linux is desired.
Bachelor’ s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combin
ation of education, training, or work experience.
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
• Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
• Effective analytical, problem solving, installation and maintenance skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public