Title: Unix/Linux/Windows Administrator
- 50/50 Unix/Linux and Windows infrastructure.
- Travel is potentially 3-4 days of travel
- Ideally have someone onsite in Doral.
- The Linux environment is larger (85%), but this will also be supporting the Vmware team.
• Platform support to build environments on the cloud (AWS ) and on-premise ( Vmware) with defined applications in the project (Docker, Couchbase, Kafka, RabbitMQ).
• AWS-Cloud administration with defining VPC' s, Subnets, Defining Security group ingress rules, identity, and Access Management, S3, EFS Volumes, EC2-Instances, DNS entries, Networking
• Understand and be able to demonstrate containerized platform build \ deployments.
• -DevOps understanding
• Experience in Automation through (Workflows, Scripting, Playbooks)
• Administration and deployment of Linux \ Windows and VMware.