4914 Deans Bridge Rd. Miami, FL 33101
The client is looking for a Sustainment and Acquisition Logistician who will join our team in assisting in the development of maintenance engineering and logistics support. The selected individual will be responsible for:
- Developing technical data and procedures for technical manuals and training.
- Updating logistics documentation to include: User' s Logistics Support Summary (ULSS), System Block Diagram, Depot Repair Parts, Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS)/Obsolescence tracking, COTS List, and PMS documentation.
- Conducting logistics support analyses and originate provisioning data.
- Updating Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSP)
- Support Validation and Verification events, system testing, and maintenance and maintainability demonstrations.
Bachelor' s degree
One (1) year experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support of electronic systems, to include: logistics principles, practices, and processes.
5 years' related experience
Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Familiar with MS Project, MS Visio
At minimum Interim secret clearance is required.