Plymouth, NC 27962 US
- Manage performance of all direct and indirect reports (Planners, Team Leaders, Engineers, Crafts, etc.) within the Maintenance Department in your area of responsibility as well as support employee development.
- Lead and integrate reliability-centered maintenance practices and predictive maintenance tools, including but not limited to, vibration analysis, thermography, lube analysis, ultrasonic analysis, and failure analysis techniques.
- Consistently follow safety practices and procedures, including “Show Me” audits and HPI.
- Develop/implement maintenance budget and drive year over year cost improvement.
- Develop/maintain a positive relationship with union leadership to ensure sustainable business operations and results, including alignment with Labor Agreements, Rule & Regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Leadership skills that include a proven ability to coach and develop team members.
- Decision Making, organizational skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical capability, problem solving/analysis, and results driven.
- 5+ years in Mechanical Maintenance experience in an industrial setting/environment with strong mechanical aptitude
- 3+ years of Mechanical Maintenance Supervisory experience in a large heavy manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, including the management committee and senior leaders.
- 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a Technical or Mechanical Engineering major preferred.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog