Managing Director of Hospitality Sales
1031 W Morse Blvd Suite 350 Winter Park, FL 32789 US
Kavaliro has partnered with an International Resort based in Orlando Florida, seeking a Managing Director of Hospitality Sales.
- Actively lead weekly revenue meetings with corporate staff to develop effective pricing strategies.
- Lead rental division in development and execution of direct sales strategy.
- Lead completion of annual business planning process in coordination with team
- Coordinates efforts with all hospitality properties; maintains awareness of operations and events; consults with other properties on new and revised activities and products; assists with the creation, implementation, and direct sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field
- 10+ years of sales experience in the hospitality industry and 5+ years of experience in a director role
- Luxury hospitality and Rental experience needed
- Preferably Regional or VP position experience
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog