1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Responsible for assisting the Digital Media Analytics team with overall display banner/digital media creative trafficking, data entry and reporting, and general digital media team support. The Digital Media AdOps Coordinator will be accountable for trafficking creative, including testing and troubleshooting creative, logging creative and maintaining screenshots and managing the AdOps inbox for all incoming requests. Data Entry & Reporting responsibilities include weekly cost reporting, auditing vendor performance during campaign launches as well as ad hoc reporting requests.
Display Banner/Online Media Trafficking
- Traffic creative from internal creative team and external agencies into DoubleClick Campaign Manager for use across Digital Media campaigns
- Manage the communication between AdOps and Creative Project Managers to ensure all necessary information is provided for incoming assets to ensure trafficking accuracy.
- QA and Troubleshoot creative issues as needed internally and with external ad server support team
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing Display/Online Video job log cross-departmentally
- Catalog Display Media files and screenshots to assist in future creative and campaign set-up and analyses.
- Manage AdOps inbox to distribute incoming creative & tagging requests across the team.
- Work with Media Buying Team, Moat Analytics, and DCM to create and place tracking pixels on ad tags and website.
Data Entry & Reporting
- Compile dynamic cost reporting across teams, and enter adjusted costs into ad server each week.
- Ensure that all necessary data points are entered into the ad server each week by set deadline.
- Audit Digital Media performance reports upon launches, and ongoing each week to ensure delivery within set campaign guidelines.
- Develop an understanding of marketing data and attribution methods.
- Fulfill scheduled and ad hoc reporting and project requests supporting the Digital Media Analytics team as well as the Display Media Buying and Planning team.
DCM experience is not required, but strongly preferred
Experience in a tactical platform that requires attention to detail is very important for this role (i.e. not media planning, graphic design, social media, etc), as it is very heavy on data entry
Bachelor’ s degree required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required.
- 1-3 years of Digital Media or Advertising Operations experience in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Very strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills;
- Strong project management competency managing cross-functional responsibilities;
- Hands-on working knowledge of Excel;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Understanding of marketing attribution strategies;
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives;
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce;
- Passion for Travel/Entertainment and Digital Media industries;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment;
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person and via e-mail;
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes; Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
Experience/Knowledge in the following areas preferred/beneficial:
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- DCM / DoubleClick for Advertisers
- Adobe Analytics Suite
- Digital Marketing