Mechanical Engineer (TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly)
22260 Pacific Blvd Sterling, VA 20166
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly. Expertise with data center and HVAC cooling equipment design and maintenance needed.
What will help you succeed:
- Experience in data center design, calculations, and maintenance in small to large scale facilities;
- Experience with HVAC and cooling such as Chillers, Computer Room Air Conditioners, In-Row coolers, Packaged A/C units, and Fan Coil units;
- Experience in coordinating with on-site technicians both locally and remotely, to troubleshoot and test various pieces of equipment.
- • Experience in facility maintenance and design
- Ability to perform field startup and reoccurring maintenance on mechanical systems;
What you will work on:
Integrating mechanical systems in new and/or existing facilities, to include cooling and capacity calculations to meet project requirements. Verifying preventative maintenance tasks and procedures to meet equipment specifications and requirements. SCADA systems and device implementation to a building automation systems. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software such as Future Facilities 6Sigma Room for system analysis and design as well as 2D and 3D CAD software to include AutoCAD and SolidWorks
Bachelor' s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 5 plus years of equivalent field experience.
Clearance Level Required:
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly less than 7 years old