Jacksonville, FL 32257
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the design and specification of utility systems, as well as for the HVAC and plumbing systems, for industrial and food processing facilities.
Expertise is required in the design, analysis, piping and distribution of the following systems: steam boiler plants, heat exchangers, hydronic pumps, compressed air plants, chilled water, low- and high-pressure hot water, cooling towers, HVAC and building automation.
Current P.E. license desired.Qualifications
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Previous experience in design of industrial facilities or food and beverage
• Knowledge of Revit
• 10% Travel Required
• Autocad and Revit experience is a plus Software experience:
• Building Load Software – Trane Trace, Carrier Software, or other
• Fan Selections Software – Greenheck, Loren Cook or other
• Energy Calculation Software – Comcheck or other
• Pump Selection Software – B&G, Armstrong or other