1340 Ridgewood Avenue Holly Hill, FL 32117 US
- Completion of a Medical Assistant Program from an accredited school or one year previous Medical Assistant experience in a medical practice required.
- Current certification or the ability to obtain certification within one year of employment through one of the following programs required: CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT), NRCMA (NAHP), NCMA (NCCT), or CCMA (NHA).
- Current Professional Rescuer CPR Certification (only acceptable programs are American Heart Association and the American Red Cross) or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment required.
- Ability to provide care as evidenced by schooling or experience for patient as assigned.
- MED/SURG – Adult and geriatric patients in Primary Care Suites or Specialty Unit.
- PEDIATRICS- In Primary Care Suites or Specialty.
- Ability to type twenty (20) words per minute (wpm) is required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Clear English communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to remain professional when working under stressful situations.
- Scribing experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation and ability to drive to various facilities as needed.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog